Saturday, November 17, 2012
1. The little dog I rescued from the roadside was put to sleep yesterday at the vet's office. Due to a broken back, he could not be saved. I'm sad.
2. Sometimes if your feelings are hurt, a hug can help the heart heal, if the hug would come.
3. Even in sickness or in pain, I think about others first. It's a part of love.
4. When I'm sick and in pain, my dog is sensitive enough to know that a kiss (in her case a lick) on my hand or my chin can make me smile. Dogs love unconditionally.
5. When a person is sick or in pain, sometimes just holding their hand can ease the suffering.