Background

Saturday, March 8, 2014

I MISSED THE SALE

I was driving to Greenfield a couple days ago and when I passed an old familiar building, I realized I missed the big sale. I don't know if the sale was at Walmart or Sherwin Williams.

I remember seeing this old building on many of my trips to Greenfield in past years. It now looks abandoned, but it used to be the End Zone Bar. I have never been inside the building, but when the business was active, there were a lot of cars in the parking lot.

I am just wondering why the big sale on purple paint was so good that they had to paint the entire building and the shed out back the same stand-out purple shade. It sure is noticeable on State Route 41 South! The Purple People Eater lives!


1 comment:

AME-Trail said...

Word on the street is the current owner is planning on opening a bar at that location. No other details or confirmation.