Background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

CRAFT SHOW

Friday I set up at a craft show held at the Little Red Schoolhouse at the Fayette County Fairgrounds. I was selling my homemade lamps and a few other items.

The next craft show where I will be set up is next Friday at Country Glenn Nursing Home and Therapy Center here in town. A large variety of vendors/crafters are scheduled to be there with a variety of unique gift items for the holidays.

I've seen the event advertised in the local paper a few times, so we are all hoping for a large crowd to be in attendance.

Here are a few photos of my recent setup, and other vendors who were there.




Charms & More - Italian Charms

G.W. Jewelry

Tracy's Crafts

I invite everyone to join us in a day of shopping for the perfect gift for those on your shopping list!

No comments: