Background

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY

Fool me once, shame on you,
Fool me twice, shame on me.

That's the old saying that I remember so well. In this case, I won't be fooled twice.

Young or old, spread your wings
To see the world, or just a piece
Learn the ways, the rules, the ways
Then follow them as best you can.

When you see unjust, after a rule is learned
Correct it the best you can,
But when contradicted, stand your ground.

Talents and skills are assets of worth
But don't let them be used and abused
By those who want to further their aim.

Better to let them find their own way
And seek another path for your worth.

I've recently "been there, done that" and now I move on to seek other knowledge. No one is too old to learn, but don't teach those who will take advantage of you and dismiss you. Keep your dignity and self-worth, for the dismissers are the losers.

In the end, they will lose more than your talents. Let the cliques be cliques. In the end, you will still be able to feel good about yourself.

That's my lesson for this week. Have hope and move on. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: