Background

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MY CAR MODELS


Looks small, but my Chevy Avalanche is a big truck and I love to drive it. I have owned it for eight years and it has sure come in handy. The back window comes down into the holder, the seats fold down, and I have a full pickup bed available for hauling. In SUV mode, I can take 4 passengers with me. LOTTA ROOM - LOVE MY TRUCK.


The same friend who gave me my truck model, also gave me a model for my convertible. The only difference is that my car is grey with a black convertible top. It was the closest he could get to my car. I always appreciate his efforts to add to my car collection.

My car is 12 years old and has less than 27,000 miles on it - prime condition. I have owned it for eight years and it's been garaged every winter - never seen snow. It's my baby and I sure take good care of it. Of course, my son says, "It's MINE" whenever he gets a chance. I keep saying, "SOMEDAY son. I'm not done driving it yet."

No comments: