Background

Sunday, May 13, 2012

ANSWERED PRAYER


My prayers were answered and I have a new kitty. I thought of an old favorite show of mine (GUNSMOKE) and named her MISS KITTY. She is so sweet and tame. I can pick her up and hold her and she loves the attention. She likes it under my porch, so that's where she hides.

After looking at her a lot, and her mannerisms, I would swear she's Daisy's child. Daisy had one litter of kittens about a year or so ago here in the neighborhood, but no one knew where they went as they grew up.


Miss Kitty loves to roll over and have her belly rubbed, same as Daisy did, and she meows back at me when I talk to her. They are so much alike. I have been blessed.

WARNING: Don't mess with my new cat! I know who the MONSTER is, and I know the new rules!

No comments: