Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

TREE OF LIFE



This tree reminds me so much of life. Life has its twists and turns, but somehow straightens to grow straight towards heaven. There may be many crooked paths, curved paths, or bends in the road of life, as in the tree, but somehow it keeps going and growing - spreading its limbs and leaves for all to see.

I have had many twists and turns in my life, but I overcame the obstacles put in my way, grown stronger as I aged and learned, and experience taught me well. If you can't stay on the straight and narrow road, and incur a curve, keep going, for you will eventually straighten out your life and your troubles as the tree continues to grow, always toward the heavens.

There is only one person who may recognize this specific tree, but that person is the one who was able to straighten out my curve in life and got me back on my path to growth and acceptance of life as it is now. Things happen, people change, but we must continue to grow and move on. Sometimes growth is painful, but those are the times when we get stronger - inside. Just like the tree, we extend our limbs and the elements make us grow in wisdom.

No matter how crooked or curved it may look, my tree of life is still beautiful to me.

No comments: