Background

Monday, December 17, 2018

How Time Flies

It is hard to believe that it has been four years since I last wrote a blog entry. My writing hiatus was longer than I planned. Something has drawn me back to writing. I can't explain it, but will give it a chance.

I looked back at some of the blogs I wrote a few years ago and my walk down memory lane showed me I have had a lot of life experiences. The last four years have been filled with sadness, happiness, change, spiritual reflection, new experiences, and a flurry of living. I have survived many hills and valleys, and ups and downs on this roller coaster of life. I am hoping that 2019 will be a better year.

I have stopped looking backwards and now only focus on the future, one day at a time. All the pain is behind me, I have experienced healing in many areas, and look forward to better days. It's been a long four years, and as I continue to Ponder This Life Journey, I will share my thoughts and experiences as often as I can.

Stay tuned and we will all see what comes next as the New Year approaches, since Time Flies faster than we realize.

No comments: