Background

Saturday, August 24, 2013

LONG ENOUGH?

The other day I was on the page I created at MyHeritage.com where I have constructed my family tree (it's free). I collected all the records my mother had, the entries in my father's family Bible, and research I had done in the past year, and entered 142 relatives on my tree. The maternal side of my family has more entries than my paternal side, but I'm still working on that.

I decided to print out the chart to see how it looked. I chose the format style and the papers began to stack up on my printer. In order for me to tape them together to show a proper chart, I had to set up a table and lay the pages out in order. When I finished, I had a chart measuring four feet wide and seven and one-half feet long, hanging over the table on both ends. It looks much smaller on a computer screen!!!

I wonder how long it will be when I finish my research on my paternal side?

No comments: