Background

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A ROD STEWART KIND OF DAY

After I got up Sunday, I was in a pensive mood, with a lot on my mind. I decided a nice relaxing session in the hot tub to ease my back soreness was a must for my to-do list for the day. I got my CD player and took it to the porch with me, straightened the porch to make room for the hot tub cover, and got ready.

I put on a Rod Stewart CD and got in the water to relax with the jets aimed at my back. I did some water exercises to stretch some muscles too. When the first CD was finished, I put in a second Rod Stewart music CD and sat back to relax again. When the second CD was finished, I knew it was time to get out and get to my tasks planned for the day - hoping my energy level stayed up long enough to get them all done.

While in the hot tub, my dog was in the back yard, watching the squirrels run around. I think my cat must have enjoyed Rod Stewart too, because after she saw me get in and sit down, she went to her table and let the music soothe her into a nap. A relaxing time indeed.

Later, I got 90% of my tasks done that were planned and even cooked something in the crockpot for supper. A good Sunday indeed, and the weather was GREAT!

No comments: