Background

Friday, July 12, 2013

RAIN RAIN RAIN

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day! I am so sick of rain everyday. I have a project to finish and I need some clear, warm, sunshiny days to get it finished. Unfortunately, all it does is rain every single day. It is not helping me!

After listening to the weather report tonight, I am encouraged that this weekend might be the start of a good shed clean-out. It is suppose to be nice Saturday and Sunday and I am certainly going to take advantage of the sun and dry weather to get started on cleaning out my storage shed. If I can just get the front half completed, I will feel better about this project.

The fair is next week and I plan to go only two times, Monday to get in free, and Tuesday to watch the demolition derby, see the sights and pick up some fair-food. If the sun shines for the end of next week, I will attempt to complete my cleaning, sorting, and throwing things away.

I have plans, goals and all I need is for the weather to cooperate. So rain - take a break and stay away for a while. My flowers are doing fine since being soaked daily this week. GIVE ME A BREAK!

No comments: