Background

Thursday, January 3, 2013

BRAIDS


I used to have very long hair. As I got older, the general consensus of hair fashionistas was that shorter hair makes one look younger as you age.

I was recently going through a box of old photos and found this one that reminded me of about five years ago when I got my hair braided by a professional braider who was set up at the Renaissance Festival in Waynesvlle, Ohio. She did a good job, the long ends are pinned into the body in the center, and it lasted until the third day, when I just had to wash my hair.

The following year I went to my hairdresser and had 10 inches cut off all at once, to donate to Locks of Love. I have had shorter hair ever since. Now I keep it trimmed off my shoulders.

That's my contribution to looking younger!

No comments: