Background

Friday, January 17, 2014

GETTIN' BETTER

It is Friday and things are getting better. The medication worked and I can get a shoe on my foot today, a loose shoe, not tight boots yet. The pain is about 95% gone and I'm sure in a couple days I'll be back to walking like I was before...carefully.

My next quest is working with my Medicare insurance company in search of a cataract surgeon who is on their approved doctor list, and someone I can feel comfortable with. I have a couple months to complete the search. I would rather take my time and get it right, than accept the first name pulled out of a hat. I have spoken to several people who've had the surgery and gotten opinions and input.

The weatherman predicts snow off and on all day, so I'm going to enjoy my Friday and look forward to the weekend to relax. The kind of week I've had creates tension and now is the time to sit back and release the tension and heal the body and mind.

Weather permitting, I'll even go back to church on Sunday!

No comments: