Background

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A MESSAGE

Someone is trying to tell me something.

I don't know who or what the message is - yet.

But, I'm sure I will learn soon enough.

Saturday night at 8:10pm I was watching TV and through the window I could see it was snowing pretty steady outside. It was quiet in the house (the TV sound wasn't up too loud) and all the sudden I was startled by a loud noise.

The sound came from the living room wall area on my left; the kitchen is on the other side of that wall. I walked over to the wall and saw my picture had fallen, not the frame, just the glass and the photo - my prize Bengals print. I saw the photo and the glass resting on the back of the bookcase that was against the wall under where the print was hanging. The glass was not broken and the picture not damaged.

The bottom of the frame just came apart for some reason - the print hung on that wall for about two years.

As the glass fell from its frame, it hit the frame hanging directly below it, breaking that frame. The glass and picture in the smaller frame - a Steelers photo - was also sitting on the back of the bookcase, unbroken. I was able to retrieve all the parts without any problem.

The only thing broken were the two frames. The pictures can be reframed, and the glass reused. But I sure am wondering...

The Bengals and the Steelers photos are of my two favorite teams. But neither team made it to the playoffs for the Super Bowl in two weeks.

Who was it from the great beyond that was sending me a message? And what is the message?

Time to get some sleep; maybe the answer will come to me in a dream. That can happen, it has in the past.

No comments: