Background

Saturday, March 9, 2013

MOVING ON



I am starting the healing process and slowly letting go of the extreme stress I've been through the last six weeks. As unbearable and unfair as it was, I have learned a lot about honesty (when you don't get it from others) and trust (when you put your faith and trust in hollow promises). I've learned to demand respect and honesty from others, and trust no one for a long time.

I've learned that others can be jealous of you, maybe the time you share with someone else who is part of your life; but in the end, the one who loves the most is always the one who gets hurt the deepest.

At my age, I've learned that those younger and busier in their lives will never feel true love of family or stop and smell the roses; instead they will rush from one place to another, one person to another, without knowing the true meaning of love and compassion.

No comments: