Background

Sunday, September 4, 2011

MY BLACK CLOUD


I now know what it's like to watch a professional, perfectionist, slowly chisel away about three-quarters of an inch of a two-by-four wall stud to make something fit in a wall. When a house is built, wall studs are usually 16 inches apart. Not the one I saw today; it was about 14 inches from the next, and leaning to the left.

This is just one more hurdle to overcome in my quest to conquer the black cloud that has settled in "my space" of life in the past two weeks.

I was telling a friend about my crazy situation, and she said it sounded like I had a "black cloud" over my head. I used to just call it: "if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all".

Where there's a will - there's a way, and I will tackle this project with all the vigor I can. I never let a challenge stand in my way. These situations just make a person stronger and wiser.

More details to follow as I climb this new mountain of life!

No comments: