Background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS MUSIC

I like Christmas music, but NOT before Thanksgiving. Most all the radio stations play Christmas music almost all day long during December.

I have a fancy for non-traditional type Christmas music ever since I heard the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I love their music. They appeared on Goodmorning America and they compared their Wizards in Winter song (which IS my favorite) to "Pink Floyd meets A White Christmas."

The first time (a few years ago) the news covered a holiday lighting display that was set to computer generated music/lights was set to this song. That song was what made the band a favorite of mine. It's engaging and delights the senses. I can't help but close my eyes and feel like I'm directing a large orchestra of instruments as the melody flows. I must share it with you.


No comments: